1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. lilhandsrigg Recruit

Sooooo, I'm slightly new to the whole camping thing on this game and was looking for some people I can team camp with and improve my games. My PSN is lilhandsrigg7 and I like sniper rifles.
    FeedtheBeast, JayWet and vikTOWN6ix like this.
  2. vikTOWN6ix Military Police

Welcome to Campernation! Im on xb1, but there are a lot of players here to connect with on ps3!
  3. lilhandsrigg Recruit

I hope so because camping by yourself all the time is lonely :(
    Eagle01Actual likes this.
  4. vikTOWN6ix Military Police

Totally agree. Well, if I may suggest a word of advice to you , and to anyone that is new to the site, really... Engage in the community here; chatting with others in the chat box and in the comments of different forums. It is the best way to develop friends to team up with. A lot of people post 1 comment and don't get a response quick enough and then don't return to the site for a long time. Simply becoming a member and posting one post is not going to get you the results you may hope for.

Cheers,
    -Vik
    Eagle01Actual likes this.
  5. Eagle01Actual Staff Sergeant

Sup and welcome. Which COD games do you play?
  6. Lowkey killa Recruit

add me im pretty experienced at camping psn:bobbleheadman1-2 and message me your name so i know its you
  7. FeedtheBeast Recruit

8. ToXiC_Snyperz Recruit

I can help you with that. i have two ps accounts i use for ghosts. XxSniperxX3802 and ToXiC Snyperz. I know how to camp half the maps on this game and can quickscope when i feel like it. let me know whats up bro
    :D
  9. Cystus Rank: Private

Got xbox 360? Always curious about tatics. Sniper here
  10. ToXiC_Snyperz Recruit

i stop using 360 after a youtuber got me spammed for camping on mw3. srry
  11. Vampette87 Recruit

I play on PS3 I will love to go for bigger killstreaks on domination and kill confirm add me vampette1987

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk