1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Shun9918 Recruit

Hey guys, trying to find some people to play with on COD Black Ops 3 :). My PSN is: Shun4Real. I usually play from 8:30AM (+GMT 8)/7:30PM (Eastern Standard Time)/Midnight (UK Time) until how ever long I feel like. If you wanna join and beast and feast, shoot me a msg and friend request or reply below :)
    Eagle01Actual likes this.
  2. Eagle01Actual Staff Sergeant

Welcome to the site! There's a group of us on ps4 who could use another player in our group. Hit me up, vmortega is my psn id. Also send Kevin Pearson a msg. His id is pudgebrain.
    Shun9918 likes this.
  3. Shun9918 Recruit

Cool :) What time do you guys usually play?
  4. Shun9918 Recruit

I also sent the request :)
  5. Eagle01Actual Staff Sergeant

We are usually on different times but we try to party up as often as we could. I'm on before lunch time almost everyday, eastern time.
  6. Ncpheenom Rank: Private

Hey hit me up the next time you play. I think we are already friends. I should be on tonight around 8pm central or so.
  7. Ncpheenom Rank: Private

Hit me up when you play. wbarstow4 is gamer tag.
  8. Eagle01Actual Staff Sergeant

I don't believe I have you on my list. Please send me a req.
  9. empty_seada Recruit

can i join u guys plz i am empty_seada send me a request
  10. Eagle01Actual Staff Sergeant

Welcome to the site. You're more than welcome to party up with us. You can send me a req. just let me know you're from this site and I'll introduce you to the some of the crew I run with from campernation.
  11. turknmaider Recruit

Me too..im looking for hardcore campers to play hardcore team

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
  12. Bigmatt519 Recruit

Feel free to add me on PSN, Bigmatt519
  13. Ultradork23 Recruit

Hey I'm new to the website...looking for fellow campers on the west coast as I'm in Hawaii. I usually play hard core domination.